Curriculum 1: Coliberate: Creative community (and youth) led change.
Curriculum 2: Going Glocal: an inquiry-based approach to global education and planetary citizenship.
- Basics: Curriculum, tailored webinar, coaching sessions
- Essentials: Curriculum, Training for Trainers, coaching sessions
- Comprehensive: Curriculum, advanced Training for Trainers, co-facilitation support, coaching sessions
Training & Coaching
Supporting groups to fully integrate Accountability, Equity and Racial Justice at every level of their organization through tailored trainings and individual coaching.
Tailored 1-2 day group trainings
- Executive One-on-One coaching and support for staff members (can supplement broader equity and racial justice work)
For groups who want to authentically partner with those who have a stake in their project. Community-led Assessment, planning and design.
- Community Engagement project design, facilitation and/or coaching
- Town-hall Meeting ideation, planning and execution through Forum Theatre
- Authentic Community Engagement Trainings for facilitators
Supporting networks, foundations, designers, and government agencies to connect and collaborate with the people who have a stake in their project.
- Project development and agenda design and facilitation
- Convening evaluation and feedback integration